Sunday, October 2, 2016

After the Event . . .

There are times when I come upon a fabulous setting beyond description somewhere else in our country and upon seeing it's beauty my breath is stolen just for a moment. Tonight, I witnessed a kind of serendipity. My eye fell upon a wedding scene flanked with lace, vines of white roses climbing columns, crystal chandeliers and under ivy pergolas. All accented with a line of fire. Oh, the wedding business is still full of wonderful potential for original design.  The commitment, words and the level of sanctity are paramount; however, the decor has the ability to speak volumes about a couple's loving spirit. I only wish my camera captured the scene as magnificent as it was in actuality.

Have the best of weeks, my kids say this will be the best week ever.
I have no choice, but to believe them.

Cheers,
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment