Friday, November 21, 2014

A Thanksgiving Wedding

So, you say you are so thankful for the love you have been given that you want to get married on Thanksgiving weekend? Really. I may have asked this before, but can you imagine getting married on Thanksgiving or Thanksgiving weekend? In away there doesn't seem to be a more fabulous time. The family is all together, there is already a plan to have good food, good times and everyone is thankful to be together. It may be the perfect time.

Yes, in Las Vegas you can get married on Thanksgiving weekend. There are chapels open, and I myself have coordinated Thanksgiving weddings a time or two. It's your decsion, you may want to think twice. However, one benefit is the date of Thanksgiving changes every year and your anniversary will not always be on Thanksgiving.  After your special day, Thanksgiving just becomes Thanksgiving and your anniversary is just that, your special day. Think about it and the choice is yours.

I offer you my sincere gratitude on this coming Thankgiving. Your readership and patronage are more than I ever expected. It is my hope that my writing always interests you.

I wish you the best of holidays with your family and friends gathered closely around you.

Cheers!
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment