Saturday, October 4, 2014

Anniversary!


A year ago today, I launched this version of the blog.  I value every wonderful experience which has led me to this point.  Romantics and stories of romance abound, such accounts are documented throughout history and are in fact found in religious texts. 

Whether you decide to stop in Las Vegas to renew vows and go on to do so in every state of the union, or travel around the world doing so, you now can imagine the options are endless.  Their real stories are as always, private and the details are something for those who are truly in love to share.

I used this picture today because couples typically save the top tier of their wedding cake to eat on their first anniversary.


All in all,  I am happy to be at your service, writing for you on this subject.

Cheers!
Connie


Whatever you do in the name of love, may it succeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment